In addition to community support, Banyan depends upon our financial partners, volunteers, and sponsorships from the wider community of Individuals, Businesses, Corporations, Foundations and Churches. Together our impact is strong and our outcomes transform lives.
In 2017 Banyan has an operating budget of $1,480,000. Each year Banyan has grown to keep pace with the need. This year is no exception, your operating gift is essential to our success! Please consider giving to the mission of transforming lives by developing youth, strengthening families, and creating community.
- Mail Check to Banyan Community, 2529 13th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Make an online Donation
- EFT for monthly giving: EFT Form
- Gift of Stock: Stock Transfer Form
- Company Match: Employee initiates match and Banyan will follow up
- Designate United Way Gifts to Banyan: Employee designates Banyan on their UW pledge card and Banyan receives the gift.
All gifts given to Banyan are Tax Deductible to the extent that the IRS allows.
Please let us know if we can share more information about:
- Business Sponsorship: Businesses have the opportunity to sponsor the Business Leaders Breakfast(spring) and the Annual Banyan Dinner (fall). These sponsorships support the operating of Banyan, and provide great exposure to companies. Contact us to find out more.
- Scholarship Sponsor: With sponsor’s help, Banyan provides at risk high school students with the opportunity to apply for the Higher Ground Scholarship. This is a four year high school scholarship to a high performing private school. Contact us for more information on how you can help eliminate the achievement gap.
- Dessert Circle: Banyan’s story started in a home and continues to spread through people coming together in homes and hearing the story and sharing it with their friends. Please contact us if you would like to host a dessert circle, you provide the dessert and friends and we provide the stories!
- Pro-Bono Services: Pro-bono services help Banyan stretch our dollar a little bit more. Here are some examples: a lawyer updated our employment handbook, an architect gave us conceptual drawings for our capital campaign, a tutoring service provides a complete session of ACT prep for our Juniors, a restaurant donated the food and labor for our annual dinner, and the list goes on! Let’s talk about what you can help us out with!
Please contact Sue Riesgraf for more information about Ways to Give.